Sent by my friend Susan, all the way from Los Angeles:
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT WHILE YOU ARE STUCK AT HOME
- If a poison “use-by” date expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
- Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C?
- Do twins ever realize that one of them was unplanned?
- Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?
- Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you, and it just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
- Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
- The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims”.
- 100 years ago, everyone owned a horse, and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
- If you replace “W” with “T” in “What, Where and When,” you get the answer to each of them.