I’m your service dog, guiding you through the Fabulosity of Fox
If you’re like me, you have no idea about what nonsense Fox is spewing, unless you read Twitter, where, uh, critics respond to the stuff.
As a service to everyone thoroughly relieved not to have this crap shoved in one’s face…I’m going to shove it in your face. Because every so often those of us who ponder why anybody voted for the lunatic now living in the White House should pay attention to the Manchurian aspect of the Candidate.
So, thanks to the exemplary media watcher MediaMatters, I give you this short summary entitled “This Week in Dumb.” It’s short enough not to cause you to go immediately into the vapors — but if you do, smelling salts:
|This Week in Dumb
This was a very dumb week:
- Tucker Carlson agreed with the claim of his guest that feminists are trying to “disappear males” from the planet.
- Fox & Friends lauded Trump’s pick of former Fox anchor Heather Nauert as UN ambassador, saying that she is “very smart.”
- Laura Ingraham went on a crazy rant about the left and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer that I can’t even repeat here.
- Ingraham compared people who protest Confederate statues to ISIS.
- Fox guest and GOP Rep. Louis Gohmert went on an anti-Semitic rant about George Soros that the Fox host later distanced the network from.
- Lou Dobbs called climate change a UN plot.
- A Fox host complained that people who rely on government programs like food stamps don’t feel enough shame.
- Sebastian Gorka called the Democratic Party “fundamentally un-American.”
- NRATV said that coverage of school shootings contributes to “the wussification of America.”
This entry was posted in Komprosplat
, The Facts of Life
, Trump Stuff
and tagged George Soros
, Heather Nauert
, Laura Ingraham
, Lou Dobbs
, Louis Gohmert
, Sebastian Gorka
, Tucker Carlson
. Bookmark the permalink